Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Your information and how we protect it
Who we are
The information we collect
The information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide via forms or email; such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
How we use your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after-sales service and to deliver your goods.
- We may use your email address to send you information on our other products, services and offers. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in before completing your purchase. At no point do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam), unless you are either a previos customer of ours, have demonstrated an in intetest in our products, or have previously agreed to receive such emails. You will have the option to opt out at anytime.
- Once subscribed to our email offers, you can unsubscribe if you so wish but we will not share your data with any third parties. We may however use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address: Furniture Plus Online Unit 7 Croft Trade Park Welton RoadWirralCH62 3PQ
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.