Interest free credit is available on selected purchases of £500 or more (Limit is £12,000)
You can apply online - it's quick, easy and you'll get an instant decision.
Our online retail finance partner is Pay4Later Credit is provided subject to status
Examples of Finance Options Available
12 months interest Free Credit (Just a 10% Deposit required)
You can apply for credit in the following ways;
How To Apply
When you apply, it only takes a couple of minutes and you get an instant decision.
- Visit our web-site and select the items you wish to purchase. On the check out screen select "Finance" as your payment option.
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria;
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- The goods must be delivered to your home address.
- Interest free credit finance is available on selected purchases over £500.
- Buy the items you want now all for a low monthly payment.
- Choose a higher-spec item for a few pounds more per month.
- You can spread the cost of your purchase to minimise your monthly payments.
- One-stop shopping: no need to go to a bank to secure funding.
- Keep cash for day-to-day expenses.
- Fixed repayments — your payments are fixed for the duration of the agreement allowing you to budget more effectively.
How Much Can I Borrow?
When checking out, just fill out our easy online application form and you can be approved for up to £12,000 to use for the item(s) you wish to purchase. The minimum order is £500.
A minimum deposit of 10% is required and is payable by credit or debit card upon acceptance.
Is A Deposit Required?
How Are My Monthly Payments Paid?
All monthly payments are paid by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically the first payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
What Length of Repayment is Available?
You can currently choose from one of the following - 12 month loan repayment period at 0% APR
How Do I Apply?
You can apply on our website.
Can I Pay My Agreement Off Early?
You have the right to repay all or part of the credit early at any time. Simply contact Moneyway and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumner Credit Act.Close Brothers10 Crown Place
020 7655 3100
Company Number: 520241
ExclusionsDiscounts are not available on any product with finance.
You can return all the items ordered on finance and the policy can then be cancelled. This will incur a 10% handling fee to cover the cost of the finance agreement.
Finance Item Replacements
We will replace any faulty or damaged item ordered on finance free of charge.
Finance Item Cancellations
If you wish to cancel a item ordered on finance but keep the rest of the order, we will refund the cost of the item by credit or debit card and the finance agreement will remain in place between you and the finance company. A 10% handling fee will be charged to cover the cost of the finance agreement.
Consumer credit service provided by Pay4Later in association with Moneyway. Pay4Later is licensed by The Office of Fair Trading (Consumer Credit Licence: 0616240). For more information please refer to http://www.pay4later.com/.
Moneyway is a Trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC. Secure Trust Bank is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, licensed by the Office of Fair Trading and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association. For more information please visit http://www.securetrustbank.com/